Liquidity Provider To Creditors In Global insolvencies
In addition to Chapter 7 & 11 bankruptcy situations in the United States, Ampleton Group is an active liquidity provider to creditors in Global insolvencies.
Each jurisdiction has its own unique insolvency rules which affect:
- The status of a creditor’s claim
- The average time taken to resolve a case
- The overall cost of the process.
Ampleton Group would welcome the opportunity to discuss the monetisation of your claims in the following jurisdictions:
- North America – Canada
- Europe – Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- APAC – Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore
- Offshore – BVI, Cayman, Guernsey, Jersey
Look Through Some Of Our Services
Click on any of the links below to read more about that service.
At Ampleton Group, we actively purchase the obligations of companies that have filed with a federal court for protection under Chapter 7 or Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.
Ampleton Group is also an active acquirer of both listed and unlisted shares in companies which are hard to monetise due to lack of interest or attention from larger market players.
As well as bankruptcy claims, Ampleton Group provides liquidity to limited partners (LPs) who are looking to exit early from their investments in private equity and other fund structures.